My annual trip to the South!

CTCurt

Super Mod
Forum Supporter
As many of you know, I head South to ward off the cabin fever, and hunt with forum friends. (This year almost was put on hold , as my mom is in a nursing home with dementia. She seemed quite agitated lately, but her Dr. and nurses say it is all part of the progression of the disease. And they gave me the ok to go.) I'll be leaving the first week of Feb., and staying for at least 3 weeks...(maybe a little longer...:D) Hoping to meet up with Dewcon, Larry, Barb, gil, Neil, and a few whom will remain anonymous.....:D. As usual, I will hunt the Carolina's, Georgia, and Florida. While in Florida, will be hitting Atlantic and Gulf waters. It's been a very busy year for me running my plumbing business, and am looking forward to some fun in the sun. Wish me luck, and hope to be posting some good finds.....Curt

Man as cold as the winter is right now........ the only stop id make when i got in the car would be......... somewhere in the 70s.:lol: We have a new rule..... its called BYOG ...... we implemented right after you left last year. Aint our Fl hunting rules different.:laughing:

Man as cold as the winter is right now........ the only stop id make when i got in the car would be......... somewhere in the 70s.:lol: We have a new rule..... its called BYOG ...... we implemented right after you left last year. Aint our Fl hunting rules different.:laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: (It was 8 degrees here this morning)

Curt

We are in the same boat, however your mom is probably in the beginning stage, the last time i visited my mom , she didn't know who i was, she fighting everything, now they sent her to a psyc. ward for evaluation, my sister is executor and i don't make the calls , watched my dad get eaten up by cancer 18 months , then watch my mom loose her mind, eventually i will loose her, as it will take her,, It was October 2016 when we all new :(, good luck in Florida, Earl

Looking forward to it bud! Trying to keep track of beach erosion. Was 26 this morning here by the way:lol: Let me know if you lost my phone #

Making you something with this on it:D

Attachments

• IMG_2672.jpg
    IMG_2672.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 815
Looking forward to it bud! Trying to keep track of beach erosion. Was 26 this morning here by the way:lol: Let me know if you lost my phone #

Making you something with this on it:D

Wow, that's cool......:yes: (I have your number in my phone. See ya soon)

Man! Youve had a tough year!...Go soak in some warm salty water, walk barefoot on the sand, find some gold..Doctors Orders!...report back with results!

Maybe we will cross paths. I will be at Hollywood beach or somewhere around there from the 10th - 18th of Feb. A couple of my friends will also be coming down.

Hope you have fun and find some nice yellow stuff. Be safe

Maybe we will cross paths. I will be at Hollywood beach or somewhere around there from the 10th - 18th of Feb. A couple of my friends will also be coming down.

Hope you have fun and find some nice yellow stuff. Be safe

Thanks....:yes: (That's a little further South than I usually go. But hey, you never know.....)

curt god luck buddy sorry about your mom:( hopfully you have a great trip and find lots of gold be safe keep us posted Mark :D

Curt glad to see someone with class head our way. I would meet up with you but my reputation is so soiled you would never be able to go home again. Have fun buddy.

I'll hunt with anyone buddy, (heck, I've even hunted with Craig.....:laughing:)

Curt...... hopefully ITSA can put you on one of those big ole chains. Who knows ....... someone may have one of those new fancy EQs on the beach and you can kick their butts with the Xcal.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom