Back from hibernation! 1st and 2nd hunt of 2018 3 gold.

71DHB

Elite Member
Got back about 2 weeks ago from Canada and it finally feels good to get above the freezing mark again. It also feels good to detect again after 4 months and to find 3 gold rings. I went to the sea 2 days ago and found about 5 Euro and 2 silvers. The rest in the photos was found at the lake today. It was rough out there today and it was a good workout. Feeling rusty but happy :))) even though I found out one of my Excal batteries has got charging problems :(...will get that checked ASAP! GL and HH everyone!!!

Attachments

• DSCN3988.JPG
    DSCN3988.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 627
  • DSCN3991.JPG
    DSCN3991.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 597
  • DSCN3992.JPG
    DSCN3992.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 595
:dingding: Well a happy hunting to you too with that hat trick of golds! :wow: Welcome back and good luck keeping the streak alive!

You probably have tried it, BUT if not, clean the battery pod connector out with a Q-Tip dampened with a bit of alcohol. Then make sure the charger adapter's connectors are making good contact - the space between each connector should be equal the entire length of the connector. It may not hurt to wipe the adapter connectors off with alcohol dampened paper towel. Doing the same with the detector's battery pod connector is a bit of good maintenance also.

Nice digs...waiting for the waters here to thaw...

Like that gold on the left with the design!! 3 beauties!!

You probably have tried it, BUT if not, clean the battery pod connector out with a Q-Tip dampened with a bit of alcohol. Then make sure the charger adapter's connectors are making good contact - the space between each connector should be equal the entire length of the connector. It may not hurt to wipe the adapter connectors off with alcohol dampened paper towel. Doing the same with the detector's battery pod connector is a bit of good maintenance also.

Nice digs...waiting for the waters here to thaw...

Actually I haven't tried anything yet because I thought on the first hunt the battery wasn't charged enough or right but on the second hunt I confirmed that there is a problem. Thanks for the input. I'll get right on it. Hope your waters thaw out soon! :)

Looking good. I sure know about frozen Canada. I am there almost every day. Not any colder than Michigan though.

Congrats on three gold.
Thanks Scuba! I'm sure you do! All I know is that before our plane took off it was -15 inside the plane and we had to wait until it got warmer.:shock: Never happened to me before.

Back
Top Bottom