coinstar silver

rustynail1

Forum Supporter
Hi guys and gals
(and Spittfire)
while I was at work today like every other day I always check the coinstar machine for anything that might get left behind well your going to be blown away by what was left today and to my good fortune I found them By the way they where about 2" in .......the coin return lol,
when I saw them I was in total shock so I look around nobody close at all the I quickly snatch them up and went back to work in a much better frame of mind I might add.http://img391.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img391/4929/1175383211tu5.smil

Cool. I have to go check some of these coinstar machines out soon. I checked my pocket change and found a 1948S wheat and a 1940 nickel. The nickel looks like it is brand new. The wheat is in awesome shape also.

HaveFaith

There is something to be said about being in the right place at the right time! Today was your day!:spin: I am happy for you:D

Wow, someone must have really not known what they had

Okie, I think most people today really don't. People don't want coins anymore, too much of a hassle to carry them, never mind coins they think they can't even spend, lol! My 16 year old daughter recently GAVE her piggy bank full of change to her 11 year old sister - GAVE it to her!! She didn't want to be bothered with rolling it up. Well, I gave her heck about it, and made her sit down and count it out, came to over $30, and that made her happy. I bought it all off her, checked em out and scored a few wheats out of it, and dumped them at the bank.

Incredible score on the halfs Rusty, it pays to look everywhere!

Awesome finds. Since you first posted about Coinstars I've been checking every one I see. The first time I did I found a 1939 wheat penny, but ever since I've found zilch. I'm thinking that if anyone left coins in the return slot, they were scooped up someone else before I got to them.

Wow, someone must have really not known what they had...:roll:
okie , This is what I think The area I work in is'nt the best of neiborhoods by far across the street there is a weekly hotel that looks like a castle we all call it the CRACK castle and I think that somone probubly stole the change from either thier parents or someone else and was cashing it in quickly. I still am in shock over this one though.

Back
Top Bottom