New Predatortool - The Raven - Model 25 - Best Yet

metalfinder

Attachments

• Predator%20Tools%20Model%2025%20Raven%202011-0126%20(014).jpg
    Predator%20Tools%20Model%2025%20Raven%202011-0126%20(014).jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4,163
that is sweet. it looks like its almost 100 shipped and that is without foot pads which it shows you can purchase(not that it would need them). does he ever have sales on stuff? I like it and would like to get one but cant see spending that much.

I talked to George recently, and he said he is also planning on bringing these to the DIV, but has to be pre-ordered before hand to save on the shipping.

Great tool again, been using it in my own back yard, and it's working great on the frozen ground here.

Greg

I will be ordering one of these soon, I have been looking for something to take on my wooded hunts and cutting through some of those tree roots, and the Raven looks like it will get the job done.

Heres one more photo of the overall length

Greg

Attachments

• Predator%20Tools%20Model%2025%20Raven%202011-0126%20(001).jpg
    Predator%20Tools%20Model%2025%20Raven%202011-0126%20(001).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3,457
Ordered mine yesterday, so it should be here Saturday. If I were you, if you want one soon, get it. Predator Tools is do to go to a show at the end of the month with I think is this weekend and he usually sells out of the best stuff. So try and get one soon, if not it will be weeks and weeks to restock.

Predator Raven

I received mine yesterday...Yes this is one BadA$$ digging tool...Be Careful taking out of the box, Is is very sharp!

Attachments

• Predator Raven Relic Shovel.jpg
    Predator Raven Relic Shovel.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 3,903
I want to see if it will...

That thing looks unstoppable. Please saw the table in two with it and post the video.
I think I am kidding, but I am not really certain..........

I want one!

Thanks,
John Morton

"What kind of an idiot would take a trowel to a Raven fight?"

Weight of the Predator Raven Model 25

Check out the "ORDER" link on the predator raven page. I do not know if the 51 oz. is actual or shipping weight.........
Thanks,
John Morton

http://www.predatortools.com/item_details.asp?ID=61

Handle Specifications
Length: STD
Type: T
Color: Black
Finish: Paint
Purchase Information
Price: $79.95
Shipping: $14.00
Weight - 51 Ounces

nuggetnoggin is pretty cool dude, he also is on facebook as well. He had a story done in American Digger. Michael I believe.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom