Fun with my Anfibio this nmorning

stursmad

My buddy and I checked out the former site of an old town first thing this morning. It has crops planted on it right now, so we will have to wait until the crops are out to hunt there. So, we decided to go to a nearby town park, which we have hunted several times before with our Explorers, but was never able to find much. It wasn't long before I had a really nice signal. I called my buddy over to check the signal, who had decided to use his Explorer. He could pick up a weak signal in one direction only. I plugged the hole and recovered a Barber Dime at about 8". I swung my coil over the hole again and got another good signal. There was another Barber Dime in the hole. About 10 feet from there, I got another strong signal, and a little deeper than the other two dimes I had just dug. I had my buddy check it with his Explorer, and he could barely get a squeak. It was another Barber Dime in beautiful condition. At that point, my buddy went back to the vehicle and got his Anfibio. He proceeded to find a Wheat Cent, V Nickel, and Indian Cent. I found one more old wheat cent. All four coins I found were deep, and I think that's why they were still there. Really liking the Anfibio.

Attachments

• bc1.jpg
    bc1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 99
  • bc2.jpg
    bc2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top Bottom