New NEL Attack Coil

MD-Mainiac

Forum Supporter
Bought a NEL Attack coil from Craig at ShowMeTreasure.
Going to use it tomorrow, let you know how it works.

Cool, good luck with it...

I've heard nothing but great things about all the NEL coils...

<°)))>{

Same here. I have watched YouTube videos and read a lot of reviews on the NEL coils in general and everyone swears by them. Whether or not they go deeper is debated a lot, but no one seems to argue about the build quality. Thinking about getting a NEL Snake for trashy areas and looking forward to your review. Good Luck!

Coil size and design are the most important factor in depth regardless of brand. However, NEL build quality is second to none. Only complaint I've gotten is smaller ones are heavier than some expect. they are very solid epoxy filled coils. The snake and sharp nearly indestructible solid puck like coils.

Just bought a NEL sharpshooter for my recently purchased T2 SE LTD.
(Special thanks to John at JMT Metal Detectors)Actually, received it Saturday but haven't been able to get out. Hopefully this weekend I will give it a go and see if it's as good as what I have read about it. The factory 11" DD is awesome. I also need to try out the little 5" coil as well. So many toys, not enough time:lol:

I have the NEL Sharpshooter on my Treasure Pro and it works like a charm. I have also used the Hunter coil and both of them are really good. Good luck with your new coil and I am looking forward to your finds.

Back
Top Bottom