Stupid question but here goes...

DirtyNeckJesse

Elite Member
I am sure this is a stupid question but I will ask anyway. I have the F2. I want a sniper coil for it. Do I "have" to get a Fisher brand or are there other brands that might be less expensive but that will work?

Have you checked with the site sponsors??

Looks like Kellyco has a 4" coil for $34 plus shipping

Bart at BigBoysHobbies is a very helpful guy and a good place to start!

Good Luck

LittleJohn:chaplin:

There are aftermarket coils made for a few different types of detectors but they usually cost more and I dont think anybody makes an aftermarket sniper coil for the f2 ( though I learn something new everyday ). My guess is there just isnt enough money to be made selling coils for the f2 like there is for higher end detectors. I think the only choice is the fisher coil designed for the f2.

Looks like a 4 inch coil from Kelley Co is about $34+S&H. I bet Bob can beat that! I may have myself a new toy by next weekend!

There are no coils cheaper than the 4" coil from fisher for the F2...and none better.

I have had mine mounted for about 18 months and it found me about $1200 in clad and silver and gold at melt value.
If you calculate some of the gold and diamond rings I have not sent in for melt because they are too nice for that and are worth way more including a nice one with 9 diamonds figure over $2000.

As far as I am concerned if you have an F2 you can't afford NOT to have one of these handy.

There are no coils cheaper than the 4" coil from fisher for the F2...and none better.

I have had mine mounted for about 18 months and it found me about $1200 in clad and silver and gold at melt value.
If you calculate some of the gold and diamond rings I have not sent in for melt because they are too nice for that and are worth way more including a nice one with 9 diamonds figure over $2000.

As far as I am concerned if you have an F2 you can't afford NOT to have one of these handy.

You (all) are right. I ordered my 4 inch coil this morning from Russ at RB Detectors. Shipped and on it's way already! Can't wait to get out with it!:detector:

keep us updated! My first detector was a f2 about 2 yrs ago. I had the lil sniper coil as well. U will love it!!! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom