For the women out there.

Don't think the wife needs one she would probably be using it on me so she could get my attention.:laughing:

Actually I thought she could give it to her attacker so she wouldn't feel too bad when she shot them between their eyes with her .40 cal.
Not all of us are advocates of the Old West or they live, or MDing, in a place that forbids the packing mama.

I would derive much greater pleasure in jolting the sob every few minutes until the cops came. If they died from it I have no idea what happened.

Guns begat more guns but while your woman is packing it makes it so they don't know if mine are or not.

Lets just hope the 2nd amendment survives for another 200+ years but I highly doubt it will.

These things worry me. Some people, and women primarily, do over react because thay have no training. What's the difference between a gun without training and a shocker if some scary looking dude like me happen to be just needing help? These thing can easily kill when someone means no threat in the least. There has to be acountability else we will have another danger in itself. I will personally make it a legal issue if I get zapped, or watch someone being zapped. WalMarts on Black Friday is a good example. People are nuts!

These things worry me. Some people, and women primarily, do over react because thay have no training. What's the difference between a gun without training and a shocker if some scary looking dude like me happen to be just needing help? These thing can easily kill when someone means no threat in the least. There has to be acountability else we will have another danger in itself. I will personally make it a legal issue if I get zapped, or watch someone being zapped. WalMarts on Black Friday is a good example. People are nuts!

This is why I say training, proper training, should be required of all personal protection devices.

By the way as far as people being nuts they are and people are getting afraid of everything because the criminals have taken over but there will always be a nut job that shoots you, or zaps you, or cracks your head open with a pipe because you were in line before them.

These are all good points. Mine was purely meant to be of humor.
I would never put a deadly weapon (including a stun gun) into untrained hands. When my wife asked about getting her own concealed carry I said "Great, now go and pass the safety course & I'll buy you what ever you want". Knowing when to react is more important than actually using it.
On a serious note; my thought for today is that those same individuals you witnessed at Walmart and Good Friday are walking around you everyday and everywhere you go. One day you might just be in the same place as the proper catalyst to set them off.
"I'd rather be judged by ten than carried by six"
This is just my thoughts and I do enjoy an open discussion. If anyone would like to add their thoughts, feel free.
gpm

Looks awfully small!! Have to get really close to use it and it looks like it would be easy to dislodge it and use it against the wielder if one had a mind to. Another gimmick for the paranoids out there.

might also want to check with your state laws....stun guns are illegal in many states........i'll stick with my firearm

might also want to check with your state laws....stun guns are illegal in many states........i'll stick with my firearm
I do not abide by the laws when it concerns the protection of my family or myself and the states that allow guns but not stun guns has it bass ackwards anyway.

I received mine today. Very sturdy looking & nicely packaged. Being a gift I didn't charge it up & try it out. If I didn't know what it was I'd think it was a spray perfume, not a lipstick. It's not as small as it looked online, about 1" dia. X 5" long.

A digger could be also be considered a weapon if someone wanted to make an issue of it.

True. But a digger by definition is not a weapon, whereas a stungun is by definition a weapon and nothing but a weapon as there is no other use for it. So that is what can get you in trouble with police on the slight chance someone saw it and reported you.

For you ladies, just remember it's not really a lipstick container. It could be dangerous to you when reaching into your pocketbook in the dark. ;)

True. But a digger by definition is not a weapon, whereas a stungun is by definition a weapon and nothing but a weapon as there is no other use for it. So that is what can get you in trouble with police on the slight chance someone saw it and reported you.

DT1_2.jpg

DT1_1.jpg

Looks like a knife to me and probably would to the cops who would have to haul you in.

You can bet your butt I carry on me at all times in the parks, on the sidewalk, or where ever other people can come up on me and put a world of hurt on me or kill me.

Just remember by order of the Supreme Court a cop's job is not to prevent crime but merely to sweep up after and sorry but I protect myself first because there is not a soul out there who will when I need it the most but me.

DT1_2.jpg

DT1_1.jpg

Looks like a knife to me and probably would to the cops who would have to haul you in.

You can bet your butt I carry on me at all times in the parks, on the sidewalk, or where ever other people can come up on me and put a world of hurt on me or kill me.

Just remember by order of the Supreme Court a cop's job is not to prevent crime but merely to sweep up after and sorry but I protect myself first because there is not a soul out there who will when I need it the most but me.

Lesche are not considered knives. The edges are not sharp. Unless you sharpen on your own that is. :) Don't worry I do carry my Lesche when hunting and keep it unsheathed at all times. Had this snot nosed twenty something punk demand my pouch once. I held my Lesche in front of me and said "no you aren't getting nothing and I haven't found anything valuable but a couple pennies anyway". Little punk backed down even though I am small lady. If he had reached out Lesche would have been in his chest or he woulda got whacked upside the head with a coil. Then kicked in the kahunas because I did study taekwondo and judo for 6 years. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom