First signal a goodun -

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Hit some parks today, dug a bunch of recent coins, 1 car , some junk jewelry and the very first signal of the day was this $1.00 Mexican coin , on the right. Also got the 50 cent one later. These are the current coins in circulation so I can cash them in. Steve in so az

Attachments

• Mex coins 2.jpg
    Mex coins 2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 207
Hit some parks today, dug a bunch of recent coins, 1 car , some junk jewelry and the very first signal of the day was this $1.00 Mexican coin , on the right. Also got the 50 cent one later. These are the current coins in circulation so I can cash them in. Steve in so az
.................Can I Have It?

No, no & no , the cross is not silver. I have about 7 bux now in Mexican coins. Gonna cash em in and take my wife out for lunch with it. A light lunch, if you two are here I'll treat you to lunch also :) Steve in so az

Attachments

• mex coins 2.jpg
    mex coins 2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 187
The Mexican coins pictured are currently in use and worth full values. If they are bi-metal they are good. All others are not . However, in the pic are 3 small coins that are brand new. I will have to see what the story is on them. So the 4 large coins in the middle are one dollar each, and so on. Steve in so az

Back
Top Bottom