A solid week for keepers

Thank you all for the comments! Rushed to get this post made yesterday, and forgot alot of details. The injuns in the top of the pic are 1873 & 1874, the large token is some kind of clothing store credit type thing, still trying to read the whole thing, looks like it was possibly flattened on the train tracks at one point. The silver pin is pretty neat, it says "mount hermon school 1881" on it. A brief google search shows that it is still open, and it was strictly a girls school when it first opened. In 1881 the boys part opened and it became co-ed. So I'm thinking a boy dropped this. Not sure if its a pin, brooch, or pendant. I found both pieces inches away from each other, but couldnt find any other pieces to it. Hoping to get out for a few hours today but it will be at the playground with the kids, so im not expecting too much, but ya never know! Good luck out there everyone!

Attachments

• 0801190456_Film4.jpg
    0801190456_Film4.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 45
Some very nice hunting indeed Jeff. A very fine week. Congrats on the Silver's, the Indian's and all the rest. I'm sure that cellar hole will produce for you in the future. Trapper

Dang Jeff that’s some good hunting! That’s a pile of silver! Is that a tome. In in the upper left?

Congrats on the good hunting!

Nice couple of outings Jeff, Congrats on all the silver!
I'm still looking for my first silver spill, I find plenty of clad spills but no silver ones yet.
Big Congrats and good luck on the return trip!

Very nice! All those coins are awesome but I love that school pin! That is way cool!

What a week!

Back
Top Bottom