for best recording videos ...

Rammjäger

Elite Member
I have seen many metal detecting videos in which the detectorist has problems with
the camera for shooting the video or just taking a pic if he is alone at the fields.
I myself has had this problem.There are available these camera 3 standing feet.But they are at most
6 inches perspective over the ground surface.This gives not the best desired angle for detailed
photos/videos. Some use a camera harness at the chest ,on the head or even on the MD
itself .But the best is achieved IMHO when the camera stays in a not movable ,steady position
and at an angle as high as possible from the ground,say some 30 inches high... .
Therefore I just thought of mounting the camera on a "T" handle shovel . If you use a long shovel,place it
upright in the ground ,mount the camera on the shovel's end and you will have the right angle
and focus over the digging spot.This is what I would do next time at the fields...

I see a lot of guys are using them on there head with headstraps. lets say while ur detecting how are you gonna hold the cam and film and holding ur shovel and oh metal detecting to....

Back
Top Bottom