Piranha 35

oldtimeshiner

Seen package from predator tools today, I acted like I didn't. I guess I'm getting the Piranha 35 for Christmas that I mentioned. I dig a lot in super rocky rooty hillside. I can't wait the what three days till Christmas to find out. If you own one please tell how long you've had yours and your experiences with this shovel.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Ok everyone I got my shovel today. I added a little style to it. Its a pleasure to dig with this one. I've used it all day its lightweight and very strong. It cuts roots 1 inch in diameter with ease. It picks and prys rocks very well. It cuts perfect clean plugs and flips them out with a twist of the handle. I like this one so much I'm now going to order the little eagle for long hikes since it small. Just thought id post a little review for those who might be considering purchasing this shovel.
Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388013307356.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388013307356.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 285
I bought it and I'll tell you why you cannot afford to be without one. Before I got mine I was detecting a cellar hole 2 miles from my truck and 30 miles from my home. The wood handle on my shovel snapped off at the blade and I was screwd blue. That won't happen with predator tools . Wouldn't be without a piranha .

Back
Top Bottom