2012 FMDF Treasure Hunt, Please read...

I'll be there for sure! I've missed the last 3 but not this year! I took off work already, sense we work on Saturday sometimes. I'll be drivin down that morning.

See yall then.

:cool: **UPDATED** :cool:

01. Digger27
02. pulltabMiner
03. MrPhoto
04. The Machine
05. patton
06. Greek2Me
07. Jason in Enid (hopefully)
08. Lightningjack
09. Kansas Dave & wife
10. Redd & Son
11. graytcote
12. STAG15
13. xd35
14. rivvers
15. anvilmanco
16. kwo123
17. wkydigger
18. Newby (hopeful)
19. Mike1961 & Gemmy (hopeful)
20. Lindz (hopefully)
21. GMG (looking to catch a ride from Oklahoma and back)
22. SBA701 and wife
23. MoBob
24. poohbear217 (hopeful)
25. ColoKid
26. RayMO
27. Paradux
28. diggerTmole
29. AWU
30. mcdoogal
31. sectshun8 (keeping our fingers crossed he makes it)
32. Dusty Eagle
33. Booker (hopeful)
34. ks coyote
35. Steveouke
36. rebelLT
37. Vlad & Carol K +9
38. Sonny b & wife
39. AIRFORCEMIKE and wife
40. mooncalfmetal

contest4.jpg

contest2.jpg

Contest1.jpg

Hot off the press and ready for us, the 4th annual FMDF Diggin' It With Friends Treasure Hunt event shirts are now available and we hope you like em!

Yes, that's right, you have read about the controversy that surrounded our winning logo and your all well aware of the implications that could have came to be if we would have gone to print with sectshun8's really awesome design. Because of that we were forced to come up with another great design to honor our winner and to add a little bit of humor to what was an otherwise sour situation.

It's our hope that all of you will show your support this year by wearing an event shirt the day of the hunt. I thought I should mention this, myself and the K&M Discovery Team doesn't make a nickle from the sales of these shirts and we have done everything possible to get these shirts to you at the lowest prices.

The event shirts this year are only available in ash and come in a variety of sizes from small to 4XL and will ship free anywhere in the continental U.S. only. Our shirts will be made with the sublimation process and this will give us an extremely nice shirt that will never fade, crack or peel and will last until the shirt plumb wears out.

Thanks to floridabill and Gray Area Graphics we have a convenient and safe site to order our shirts from, follow the link and get yours today! Get your shirts here.

Last edited:
Shelly and I just ordered our shirts. I appreciate the humor:lol: We will be explaining the circumstances surrounding these shirts to newbs for years to come:lol: I for one think this gathering and these shirts will be something special. Everything happens for a reason and it usually serves us well if we let it. Is it okay to wash it and wear it a few times before we get to Mo?:D:D

Shelly and I just ordered our shirts. I appreciate the humor:lol: We will be explaining the circumstances surrounding these shirts to newbs for years to come:lol: I for one think this gathering and these shirts will be something special. Everything happens for a reason and it usually serves us well if we let it. Is it okay to wash it and wear it a few times before we get to Mo?:D:D

:rofl: I just ordered mine too! floridabill will be glad to add your screen name/name to the sleeve at no extra charge if you want. I thought it would be better than wearing one of those "Hello My Name Is" stickers. :D Wash and wear your new shirt as often as you want! :waytogo:

Thanks Dave, I PMmd Floridabill with our names for the shirt sleeves. So looking forward to the hunt.

Sonny.

Wait...what was the controversy over the t-shirt? I really liked the design, but this one is fun too.

Ok, so what is the winning logo? I must have missed the drama. :mad:

I would like to order a couple if they are available.

Thanks!
G2M

Ok, so what is the winning logo? I must have missed the drama. :mad:

I would like to order a couple if they are available.

Thanks!
G2M

PM floridabill to order your shirts!

This was the winning logo;
4thDIWFmock3a.jpg

This is what we were forced to use;
contest4.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, I am not sure if other commitments would get in the way, but I would love to be there :(

Even if I was free, my car wouldn;t make it! hahaha

Floridabill is one great guy..just got my shirt today..cant make the trip but wanted a piece of the action..also threw in a nice AF decal for me..now thats AWESOME!!!

Me and the wife are talking about showing up. It's about a 15 hour drive round trip for us. I'll probably be there but just have to see what plans come up in the next month.

Back
Top Bottom