Big Silver + Gold..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Robert and his CZ20 were on fire today... scored a silver dollar dated 1925, a merc, a heavy silver ring and an old 14k band... I took the skunk but had fun hunting just the same... I love the dog licence and put a piece of paper over the town because I don't like sharing where I hunt :lol: I'm happy Robert found gold because he has had the mumbles for 3 weeks ;)

First 3 pictures are Roberts finds last 3 are my junk finds :lol: At least my lead and brass buckets will be happy... the more we clean out this area, the better chance to hear the deeper targets... 4 gold in the past week and a half are proof we are making headway... :yes:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 561
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 556
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 549
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 563
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 570
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 546
Only peace dollars I see is at a guys booth at the flea market:lol: Guess i'll try the CZ21 next hunt:?::roll:

Only peace dollars I see is at a guys booth at the flea market:lol: Guess i'll try the CZ21 next hunt:?::roll:

Larry right next to the dog licence someone filled an aluminum screw cap with lead and used it as a fishing weight... its got to be a collector item :laughing:

Larry right next to the dog licence someone filled an aluminum screw cap with lead and used it as a fishing weight... its got to be a collector item :laughing:

man i can remember back in the stone age when i was about 6 or 7 years old, my dad used to make his own fishing weights exactly like that! except he used beer bottle tops you popped off with an opener. that was about 50 years ago . dang i'm old :(

Robert - The gold is nice and that silver is a chunk! Wouldn't mind a big Peace or Morgan one day either!

Craig, I'm really concerned about the lead levels that your house may have reaching toxic levels!

Last edited:
Robert - The gold is nice and that silver is a chunk! Wouldn't mind a big Peace or Morgan day either!

Craig, I'm really concerned about the lead levels that your house may have reaching toxic levels!

Don't concern yourself Felix... I am storing it all under my wife's side of the bed :laughing:

Found one a couple days ago it appeared someone used one of those aluminum ice cube trays and stuck a swivel in it:lol:

posting your buddies finds is taking one for the team,,,,,:lol:next time is yours,,,,,,congrats to Robert,,,,them old 14k can get dark looking,,,,GL HH:lol:

Nice huntin' guys. That bucket must be getting heavy Craig. (Pretty funny about where you store the lead....:lol:)

Back
Top Bottom