Rubber boots with NO metal?

DetectorOCD

Elite Member
I'm having a hard time finding rubber boots which contain NO metal. I have a set right now and they ring out on the back swing. My only option now is to go to the store with my pinpointer and try each one :laughing:

What i did was got a pair of those rubber overshoes and wear them over my Nikes,works pretty darn good but if your looking for just a rubber boot maybe try a rubber hunting boot.

Just where are you looking with the MD? If in wet locations, why no use a stocking foot waders, like the trout fishing type. Most boots have metal in them. The Shanks, tie holes/loops of shoes and boots.

i just picked up this pair a couple weeks ago http://tacticalgear.com/mens-bates-zr-8-sz ran them past my detector and the only metal on them is the small pull part on the zipper which is on the side of the boot which is above the ankle when zipped up. these are super lightweight and don't have an aggressive sole to collect alot of mud like some of my other boots

i got those half rubber half leather and they have those copperstring hole and i have no problems with those

Back
Top Bottom