aloha from hawaii

HIsoldier

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to this.was introduced to this by two of my friends one is new the other been doing it for a few years now. I live on Oahu. I have whites surf pi pro. Was told by my experienced friend that it works well here in Hawaii. I have had it for about 3 Weeks now still learning how to use I pretty much dog everything right now still don't know how to discriminate with it my funds is alot of bottle caps and hair pins. One mens silver wedding band and about 2 dollars in coins including one wheat penny. Any help on telling difference on sound of different things so I not digging as much trash thanks I look forward to learning from this site and reading everybody finds

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to this.was introduced to this by two of my friends one is new the other been doing it for a few years now. I live on Oahu. I have whites surf pi pro. Was told by my experienced friend that it works well here in Hawaii. I have had it for about 3 Weeks now still learning how to use I pretty much dog everything right now still don't know how to discriminate with it my funds is alot of bottle caps and hair pins. One mens silver wedding band and about 2 dollars in coins including one wheat penny. Any help on telling difference on sound of different things so I not digging as much trash thanks I look forward to learning from this site and reading everybody finds

Hello!:)) ive been to hawaii once and i loved it.
Im kind of new on here as well your gonna find great info on this site trust me:)

Welcome from MO. Ohhhh to be able to hunt your beaches! :yes:

Good luck!
G2M

Back
Top Bottom