AT Pro is headed home!

SE-5

Spoke with Garrett yesterday, my Pro shipped out a day or two ago. It's been about 2 weeks including shipping and that entire time we have had good weather, chilly but not raining. Pro is scheduled to arrive Wed.... so are the rains! Glad to have it back and be able to pin point again, even if I'll be doing so in the cold rain!

Ditto

My AT Pro is scheduled to be here Wednesday too.
Monday - High near 19.
Tuesday - High near 13
Wednesday - High near 18
Thursday - High near 25
Friday - High near 25

Hope you have much better luck than I will.....enjoy.

Monday - High near 19.
Tuesday - High near 13
Wednesday - High near 18
Thursday - High near 25
Friday - High near 25

Upper 40s Mon - Fri, I am from NW Indiana, cold there this coming week too. Don't like those cold temps anymore, bones just can't take them!! :cool:

Monday - High near 19.
Tuesday - High near 13
Wednesday - High near 18
Thursday - High near 25
Friday - High near 25

You need to look at it in a positive light, the combined temp for the week is 100:grin:

You need to look at it in a positive light, the combined temp for the week is 100:grin:

I'm generally pretty positive, but there's an algebra equation on the tip of my tounge that shows how already frozen ground plus xnumber of days well below freezing equals bent shovels and no loot.

Rainy Indiana will probably be sounding like paradise on Wednesday.

Phoenix will be too hot to hunt in just a few more months! Rode down there one Aug on my motorcycle, not the smartest thing I've ever done! :cool:

Lol

Got that right!

Hot is not the word for it... thats why I love to hunt in the so called, winter out here, lol.

Then, when the warmer months get here... from January to November... its night hunting only... and yeah, nights here are even brutal... in the 100's, often. No breeze.

They said I would get used to it... not a chance. I think we live about ten miles south of hell, lol.

But, can hunt all year round... am so addicted, I'll brave the 90's to 100's at night... but, yup, its hot. I don't care if its dry heat, lol, its HOT.

I am soaked during the night search... a good 9 months out of the year, lol.

Sweat band on the head, is a must.

Today, in the 80's.... for me, its hot already. Lol. Too hot to hunt in the sun today... but I enjoy night hunting better regardless.

Yup, envy ya'll with the seasons... but my family loves it here, reckon we'll stay. Having lived everywhere from New England, SouthEast as well as overseas... this place is hot... miss my seasons. Oh well.

HH folks!

Ron

Ordered my AT Pro last night and got an email this morning that it is back ordered. Does anyone know how long it takes to get one of these things?

Ordered my AT Pro last Thursday and is scheduled to be here Friday. Forecast for the next week High in the teens with wind chill hovering around 0 degrees!
Radroger The are coming off the assembly floor as we speak. I ordered mine direct from garret so mine went out a little faster, yours will have to ship to the dealer then to you. Unless you ordered direct from Garrett But then if you did you probably paid more. I got 40% off on a non working trade is why I went that route.

Back
Top Bottom