Still Looking in South Carolina

medic

Im still looking for a hunting partner in Upstate South Carolina. I cant even find a MD club near me....closest one is over 2 hours away. :(

Hello Medic
I get down to the Cherry Grove Beach area as often as I can and hunt the beach. I live in Stanly Co NC and would be willing to met if you have some places to hunt. Where are you located in SC.

Unfortunately im kinda in the other direction. I live in the north west corner of the state. Beautiful lakes and mountians here with 2 underwater Indian War Forts located here that I would love to hunt one day. I personally dont get to go to the beaches much. My job keeps me here. If you get to this area at all let me know!

medic im from SC but dont live there anymore! plan is to get back in 5 years or less--if you are still hunting id be up for it. i kick myself in the butt for not getting into detecting earlier, i grew up in the middle part of the state where there is lots of stuff to be found. same holds for up your way-especially rev war stuff with kings mountain so close by!

Yeah Kings Mountain is great and also read up on the Battle of Cowpens, not far from here also. Ill be looking forward to you getting back in state! Be sure to join the Group I made on the site for our state also.

Well shoot, you're pretty darn close to Asheville, Medic!! I'd love to have you up some time, and I'm always heading down to Spartanburg and Traveler's Rest for family vacations....We should keep in touch! HH
NC

Well shoot, you're pretty darn close to Asheville, Medic!! I'd love to have you up some time, and I'm always heading down to Spartanburg and Traveler's Rest for family vacations....We should keep in touch! HH
NC

Would love to! let me know when you are back down this way!

im in greenville

I would love to go with ya..... Im always up for it..drop me an email and we can get together....thanks ken

I live in Clemson and recently found detecting. I'm getting the courage up to ask landowners if I can detect. I found numerous fields near Historical Pendleton that are for sale and look good. Either way I'm always looking for someone to hunt with.

Medic,

I am in Charlotte, but go to Greenville and Spartanburg quite frequently. I pass by Cowpens every trip and have been wanting to do some hunting there. Perhaps one of these weekends we can meet up.

I'm in Charleston and recently getting back to the boards.

I wouldn't mind a drive to somewhere on my days off of Thursday and Fridays. So if anything comes up on those days, be sure to give a holler.

Back
Top Bottom