• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2

blondsurfer

Anyone have any suggestions what i should keep the Sensitivity / Disc Notch at ? I live near a lot of beaches. Should be lots of lost tourist stuff.

On my bounty hunter I usually lay a nickle down & set the disc just a hair below where it picks it up..

on my bh challenger

i have my sens. on very low and the disc. on past 3:00 i have found it picks up more money and less junk (tin foil,nails,cans)

Seems like you couldnt get to the deeper coins??? I could be wrong.

yeah stuff i dig is about 3 inchs deep or so i have been messing with my settings and cant find stuff past 5 inches

i really dont know what i can do , i only find newer coins no coins past 1980 :(

coins

just got back... i kept my sensiv low..... and 3 to 4 oclock on my dis/notch...... lots of beeps....... hope im doing it right..

yeah stuff i dig is about 3 inchs deep or so i have been messing with my settings and cant find stuff past 5 inches

i really dont know what i can do , i only find newer coins no coins past 1980 :(

Hey if your not getting them that means they are still there for you to get! I guess you could crank up the notch until you can just hit a penny then crank the sensitivity up high. Its been a while sense i have used a QD2

beep beep beep

lots of single beeps.... does the salt water have an effect on my detector?
cause its beeping like crazy, is that normal?

Back
Top Bottom