Gold!! The Slumpy Crown is passed to the next victim

DD - When you break a slump, you don't mess around. I would count that as THREE gold finds in one day, but the Marlins ring ain't one of them! :lol: Conga-rats to you... :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

R5

No one right now.. Earl will never have that title... If he doesn't post then he can't have that title... I guess his latest detector isn't the holy grail... I think he would have a better chance of finding stuff with a pail and sifter :yes:

I'm sure it's in the forum moderator's job description to assign the Mr/Ms Goldslumpy title. You're slippin' on us Craig! :lol:

R5

DD - When you break a slump, you don't mess around. I would count that as THREE gold finds in one day, but the Marlins ring ain't one of them! :lol: Conga-rats to you... :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

R5

Thanks R5. I guess that was three gold finds in one day. Does that mean when I sell I get twice the price for the necklace?:?::lol: The ring wasn't gold but I liked it.

Last edited:
Do you have a recommendation?

well... I think I'd have to recuse myself on account of bias, and I've posted gold more frequently than the aforementioned member previously named (which is a redundant statement, but none the less true).

How 'bout... Scuba! Yeah, Scuba! I'm sure he would wear the badge with honor during the winter months whilst the rest of us who hunt the eroded littoral excavate aurum (yeah... I discovered a thesaurus)... lest he become a "Bobcycle".

(Huh???... :shrug:)

:laughing:

R5

Cfm-ct

:D I have 2 1/2 month's left before i claim that title , you will have your 1st snow storm, i will probably hunt till mid November , going tomorrow morning , don't post my find's on here anymore because you all only respect GOLD , ask OBN how many people found gold this year on the beaches i hunt , beside's a couple stray's it's bad news, i like the Equinox, it's lite, the little 6 is on the way, the 15 is no were to be found, went Friday in the WET, hoping to find 1 gold, but only 59 cent's, could have found more clad in the dry sand, but hunted the low tide down 25 blocks, high tide line back 25 , hunted in July and August prime time only to find more clad and 1 tungsten ring, if the gold was here, i would find it, OBN cleaned it out years ago , now everyone sports stainless, tungsten, a little silver, cheap plated jewelry , the pleasure for me now is taking the dog with me,i will get exercise , not what i find, i told you a long time ago, i could care less , what i find, i am at the beach now enjoying what life bring's , single , free, retired, happy stink mud hunting antique gold, at least you know it's their , Nothing here, Earl :tropical::spiteful:

lol I plead the 5th.

Beside's even if i find gold in the scoop , i can't show it :shock::lol: , it's a cardinal sin , could not be qualified as a feasible scoop by brand :shock: due to certain individual's judgement .

:D I have 2 1/2 month's left before i claim that title , you will have your 1st snow storm, i will probably hunt till mid November , going tomorrow morning , don't post my find's on here anymore because you all only respect GOLD , ask OBN how many people found gold this year on the beaches i hunt , beside's a couple stray's it's bad news, i like the Equinox, it's lite, the little 6 is on the way, the 15 is no were to be found, went Friday in the WET, hoping to find 1 gold, but only 59 cent's, could have found more clad in the dry sand, but hunted the low tide down 25 blocks, high tide line back 25 , hunted in July and August prime time only to find more clad and 1 tungsten ring, if the gold was here, i would find it, OBN cleaned it out years ago , now everyone sports stainless, tungsten, a little silver, cheap plated jewelry , the pleasure for me now is taking the dog with me,i will get exercise , not what i find, i told you a long time ago, i could care less , what i find, i am at the beach now enjoying what life bring's , single , free, retired, happy stink mud hunting antique gold, at least you know it's their , Nothing here, Earl :tropical::spiteful:

We have a sub-forum for members who don't know how to find gold... check it out Earl... :yes:

Looking at another machine

Craig , this machine i am lucky if i use it once a year , can you guess what it is , looking at STIHL and Husquarna , PS nobody help him :shock::laughing:

Craig

The 15 Eq. Coil will most likely be like the 17 coil on the Ctx3030, better than the stock 11 on depth, with more coverage, sorry i hate to bust your old school bubble :laughing::shock , ask the Florida hunters, thats in white sand, dont know about the stink mud.

The 15 Eq. Coil will most likely be like the 17 coil on the Ctx3030, better than the stock 11 on depth, with more coverage, sorry i hate to bust your old school bubble :laughing::shock , ask the Florida hunters, thats in white sand, dont know about the stink mud.

Earl... get in the truck this winter and I will help you find gold... its not the detector or the accessories...

I use a 044 "old school" Stihl

Back
Top Bottom