Back to Dream Spot

VA-REB

Forum Supporter
Sunday's weather was very nice so I went out for a few hours. If you read my post about a dream place to hunt, that is the place I went on Sunday. Didn't get a whole lot of stuff, but did get a couple of more bullets. That brings the total count for that yard up to 78. I guess I'll have to keep at it to find 80 for her display...Also got a nice saber belt button and one really nice sporting dog button. Also a nice little brass ring and the rivet with a chunk of leather still attached.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    FullSizeRender-6.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 354
  • FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 362
  • FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 359
  • FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 357
what is the rivet with the leather on? I have found two of those on my land here in Gordonsville VA

I suppose it could be from any one of a number of things, like a knapsack, leather pouch, cartridge or cap box..

Congrats on some real nice relics! That bird dog button is super. The number of bullets off that site is amazing. Please show an updated pic of the display when you're done, if you can

Congrats on some real nice relics! That bird dog button is super. The number of bullets off that site is amazing. Please show an updated pic of the display when you're done, if you can

Chip, I certainly will. We went to Sgt Rykers a couple of weeks ago and she bought some display cases. I am excited to see how it will all look. There is so much stuff....

Back
Top Bottom