"Hey . Whatz up Doc?'

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
"I taut I saw a wabbit" rejoiced Elmer!

"Dat is Fud....Elmer Fud " he whispered to no one in particular.He had his wifle and was a fearless hunter of wabbits. Anything was possible in Looney Tune.

And der he was dat pesky wabbit, a pink one who had probably stolen the balloons that he held in his hand from Suzy Loo Who who was just two!
15d9c0g.jpg

Just as Elmer raised his wifle to shoot he heard a strange thundering noise coming from the sky. He saw what it was.... three wholes the wotated with a whirl; but it did not look like any bird or wane dat he had ever seen before.
11rtz6g.jpg

With much a dew surrounded by a fiery hue out stepped Marvin the Martian who used his universal translator and asked'
2du9i5k.jpg

"Take me to your weader."

His voice was wike a shriveled prune going through a grater. It made brave Elmer.....not so brave .

Mr. Fud hung his head looking at the grownd. Raising just enough courage to reply, "Wister Wartian I think it is Wister Trump who sits in da white house over yonder pass the gate. Here is the
ffa1xh.jpg

to open da gate to get dere.

Marvin the Martian grabbed the key and headed towards the gate swinging a strange green object with a white disk on the end endlessly saying "Beep, beep beep."

Before going through the gate Marvin the Martian stopped, turned around, held out his hand towards Elmer who was bedazzled by what he saw.
egbqep.jpg

"Beep, beep" came the eyry chirp.

Stay tuned kids for the next episode in this stranger than truth series.

Will Marvin the Martian meet the "Trump"? Will the world be enslaved to E.T. and will poor little Suzy Loo Woo get her balloons back!

Tune in next Tuesdays for the episode.... "I will build a Wall."

LOL someone is having WAY too much fun out there ;)

Good finds! Reading your posts encouraged me to get out there today at my end of town and have a go at it too.. Thanks!!

Ok, our mil server apparently filtered out his photos. I'm j it sure that it makes sense, but there you go.

I see it's been a long winter up there in Nova Scotia! :lol: Loved the story!:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom