• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

September starter was not a loser!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Especially after the way August ended! :laughing::laughing:

Not a lot but KT got silver to store in the Royal Treasure Chest this week!

Box 1 - 6 NIFC, 1 Au-plated Ken

Box 2 - Nuttin'

Box 3 - 2 40% Ag Kens, 2 NIFCs, 1 Au-plated Ken

Box 4 - 4 NIFCs

Box 5 - 1 40% Ag Ken, 5 NIFCs, 1 Panama Medio Balboa

Totals: 3 40% Ag Kens, 18 NIFCs (2 Keepers), 2 Au-plated Kens, 1 foreign.

A sparse take but it sure beats a skunk CRH!

Enjoy the pics and best of luck to all in September !

KT's Royal Chariot is in the repair shop having new shocks and struts installed today, the ride was getting awful rough on the Royal Family's old bones! :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• CRH 09 07 2018 3 40% Kens.jpg
    CRH 09 07 2018 3 40% Kens.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 195
  • CRH 09 07 2018 2 NIFC Kens.jpg
    CRH 09 07 2018 2 NIFC Kens.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 166
  • CRH 09 07 2018 1 Panama Medio Balboa, 2 Au-plated Kens.jpg
    CRH 09 07 2018 1 Panama Medio Balboa, 2 Au-plated Kens.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 161
KT just returned to the Castle from dumping the coins and then getting his Royal Chariot from the repair shop....rides nice now!

AND.....KT got $7.25 overage from the dump machine! 7 1$ coins and 1 quarter on the ticket! :excited::woot::laughing::laughing:

Silvers good stuff :thumbsup:

You found a Tesoro foreign coin :lol:

Nice work KT!

Thanks GroundSweeper. For some reason KT likes those large foreign coins, especially those with that high relief minting of Balboa! If KT is correct, that coin was minted by the US Mint on contract for Panama.:yes:

Nice finds KT! Great to get the silver and the others are interesting as well. Congrats !

Thanks, jkbemdavis. KT was glad to get some silver, even 40%ers, to start off the month! :D:D

I like that Balboa! I bought the Wife a Silver Dollar Balboa at a Coin Show this year...She took a liking to the design and they are a cool coin! I trust your Royal Rumpus is riding in style now?

I like that Balboa! I bought the Wife a Silver Dollar Balboa at a Coin Show this year...She took a liking to the design and they are a cool coin! I trust your Royal Rumpus is riding in style now?

KT gets one or two of these Medio Balboa coins a year....this one is in the best condition, having much more detail than the others He has captured.

And yes, after a trip of over 1000 miles since the repair, the Royal Rump came through without a hitch! :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom