Hard to beat Needler but KT likes THIS week's CRH! HA HA

Your Majesty,
Royal greetings from a distant kingdom.
It is this princess' desire to offer her most sincere felicitations
upon the recent additions to thine regal treasury!​

Nice hunt KT. I'm in Colorado and off the grid. I worked some of my coins yesterday. I got my 1st Bicentennial silver. Best of luck guys and HH
Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Royal Congrats on getting that Bicentennial Silver because that is hard to come by!

Your Majesty,
Royal greetings from a distant kingdom.
It is this princess' desire to offer her most sincere felicitations
upon the recent additions to thine regal treasury!​

Thank you, O Royal Princess, for gracing His Majesty's humble thread with your
Royal presence! King Totsalot is surely honored by your Royal interest in His Humble Hobby. And Yes, KT is always excited to add additional treasure to the Royal Treasury!

Since you have found this Humble thread, stay tuned each week, near the end of the week, for a recounting of KT's continuing weekly efforts. And in early January, KT always posts in this section His Royal Annual Total, along with pictures of the amassed coinage, before it goes into the Treasure Chest in the Royal Dungeon. KT is a true Hoarder and has only rarely traded any coinage, preferring to eventually pass the entire Royal Fortune on to His Heir, Prince John.

Incredible finds my Lord! I would respond more often but unfortunately the school work at the royal university often gives this poor peasant amnesia with regards to remembering his duties to the lord of the realm. I can only humbly ask for your forgiveness. On a side note it seems as though there is more silver around lately, the CRHers at my job seem to be doing quite well, just recently one of them found a roll of silver dimes. As for me, I only seem to find silver whenever I'm having a bad day. So not often. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom