I’m convinced

yooper69

Elite Member
After all of the Equinox posts and everything the Equinox is finding I am convinced. So tomorrow I will be meeting up with Mud Puppy and we both will be getting the 800. I am so excited that I can’t wait for it to be shipped so I’m driving 9 hours to pick it up then 9 hours home. Actually the drive home will be a lot longer because I will be stopping at a fe2 places on the way home to test it out.

You're going hunting with mud-puppy ? Watch out. Make sure he stays on his med's. Otherwise he starts to think he's Napoleon. And if I were you, I'd keep close watch on your wallet. He's been known to pickpocket people .... :secret:

Congrats on getting an 800 to both of you ! …….now is Mud going to be a new spokesman for the Equinox 800 ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Mud_Equinox800.jpg

You're going hunting with mud-puppy ? Watch out. Make sure he stays on his med's. Otherwise he starts to think he's Napoleon. And if I were you, I'd keep close watch on your wallet. He's been known to pickpocket people .... :secret:

Going to try to get in some swinging time with him maybe I can learn something from him

:laughing::laughing: I've gotta stop and pick up a tuxedo at the Goodwill Haberdashery...maybe a top hat and spats...I cant believe I'm jumping on board the NOX Express! Peer Group Pressure!

Especially after all the fun I've made of the 'Labbers all these years...But Hey, I cant argue with the results we are seeing from the Forum in Field! So Yeah...Me and da Yoop are Roadtripping to a Forum Sponsors and getting suited up! He did all the work and lined up the deal for us both! So very cool! All I gotta do is show up!

From what I hear I need to get a longer screwdriver too! Well, I had no trouble getting the Wife to give the green light..I'ts been prob 5yrs since I got the AtPro...10 since I got the F70, and She's been happy with the combined performance! Shes never seen so much Gold in all her Life!

And ya see, they are filming the Confederate Gold show up here all Summer, and I know right where it is! I just cant get to it on account of the Black Sand! Told the Wife this NOX is the right tool for the job! She said, "Well go and get it you old Fool! What took you so long?":laughing:

Attachments

• blow2.jpg
    blow2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:
Road trip!

Will the dealer charge the Equinox and headphones before you pick them up?

Let us know how it works for you Mud...Im curious how it will do for you in that black sand of yours. I just might pickup one for myself one of these days.

I am flabbergasted. Flabbergasted I tell you. The Necturus maculosus getting a Minelab detector??? Someone must be pulling our leg. Am I the only hold out left on the Nox bandwagon?

Back
Top Bottom