Having a killer month so far!! **Update** A little more gold and clad count totals

Slimpickuns

Forum Supporter
Been hitting one of the most popular beaches in So Cal, tons of daily depositors lately with all the summer heat we've been getting. Lots of competing detectorists too and the early bird definitely gets the golden worm at this beach. This is the results from several low tide night/morning hunts since the beginning of August till today. Several hours of gridding and scooping definitely payed off big time! 42.2 grams total of 14k, , and 54.5 grams of 925 silver. I'll get a total on the clad when I visit the coinstar soon..

Thanks for looking, GL & HH! :cheers:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 797
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 807
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 797
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 793
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 796
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 777
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 773
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 777
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 773
Last edited:
:dingding: I'm impressed with it all! Gold, silver and tons of clad - very nice!!

Very nice, that's better than l've done all year. Congratulations.

Just awesome Slim, the one ring looks killer..

Hoping you stay on em!!

Congrats!

<°)))>{

Wowzer! Those are some beauties!:wow: :thumbsup:

And all in one month? You're doing it right, sir! :yes:

WoW!!...W2G
Having a killer month is an understatement!!
And you're just into the first week.
Awesome finds
DL

Heck of a month!! And not bad on the clad/cash count..:thumbsup:

Dang dude,,, I'm impressed. I haven't been able to hunt much anymore after my promotion at work...About a 65% raise... This however is giving me some serious motivation to get off butt and hunt

Look at all those beauties!! What a great month for you! SWEEEET!!!

:dingding:

Thanks Kapi!

Very nice finds! There are some cool rings in there too, and that's a lot of gold and silver! Congrats! :D

Thanks X-Terra70!

Very nice, that's better than l've done all year. Congratulations.

Thanks Canerat!

Awesome job Slim- congrats! That big gold band must have sure looked sweet in the scoop. :yes:

Thanks Compass! I scooped it out of the wet sand this morning when it was still dark out, I didn't want to turn my light on so I just tossed it in my finds canister and kept on hunting..Later on when the sun came out I took a break and was very stoked to see that it was the right color. Weighs 11.8 grams! :D

Just awesome Slim, the one ring looks killer..

Hoping you stay on em!!

Congrats!

<°)))>{
Thanks Ice! I'll definitely keep hitting it till the streak dries up. I found the chunky gold band this morning so i'm still pretty charged up and ready for more. :D:cheers:

Wowzer! Those are some beauties!:wow: :thumbsup:

And all in one month? You're doing it right, sir! :yes:

Thanks TK-421!

Sweet pile... must have been a thrill digging up that necklace

Thanks Steve! The chain was a thrill man, very rare find for me...I maybe find 1 real gold chain a year among many fakes if I'm lucky..This one weighs 22.5 grams including the pendant. No break in the chain so must of just flew off someone's neck. Found this two days ago in the wet sand slope... there was a total of 8 people metal detecting on the beach that day, Found it far away from where everyone else was hunting...It looked great dangling off my scoop! :D

WoW!!...W2G
Having a killer month is an understatement!!
And you're just into the first week.
Awesome finds
DL

Thanks Dirty! Yea man I still have more hunting to do before the month is out, but man am I sore! The gold finds are keeping my joints greased though, gonna give it another go in the morning :cheers:

congrats on the kick a$$ week

Thanks Schmitzplumbing!

Killer month is right! So many great finds. You soon will need a wide angle camera lens to capture them all.

Thanks Jak!

You cleaned up, impressive! Congrats

Thanks BBsGal!

Heck of a month!! And not bad on the clad/cash count..:thumbsup:

Thanks OBN!

Keep at it man, when it's THAT good there is more there!

Thanks Z! Yup deffinitely gonna keep hitting it, going out again this morning :yes:, damn gold fever!

Dang dude,,, I'm impressed. I haven't been able to hunt much anymore after my promotion at work...About a 65% raise... This however is giving me some serious motivation to get off butt and hunt

Thanks low tide! the gold is out there bud for sure :yes: Hit the low tide wet sand at popular beaches and your bound to hit some gold..:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom