3rd annual design-a-t-shirt contest

Where did you guys get that bear digging from?
I was looking for some already existing logo like that earlier :)

Where did you guys get that bear digging from?
I was looking for some already existing logo like that earlier :)

I can tell you right now that second one was taken from mine because mine is an edited image and his includes my edits, and the second one was taken from Bills tshirts.

Supposed to make original designs, not take other peoples designs and change how the words are on it :/

Last edited:
I love how I spend the time to make something, you copy it and now I'm "crying". I'll tell you what. Granted this is a fun, non-pay type thing, but stealing a design is like me taking your paycheck that YOU worked for the last two weeks. Have some nads and realize you were wrong.

But hey, I'm just crying right? :waytogo:

Last edited:
Hehe, I thought it was some kind of official logo.

No, the original the bear/dog came from was license free clipart :yes: However I removed the rest of what was in the original, played with color and added the ring... making a new image all together to fit my needs, call it creative license :)

Last edited:
The deadline to enter is by the end of today (PST). Good luck everyone and Thank you for entering the 3rd annual design a t-shirt contest.
:extrahappy:

OK, the submission process for this contest has come to an end. The judges and I will vote on the best five entries and then present those to the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum community to vote on. If you want an awesome Diggin’ It With Friends Treasure Hunt T-Shirt this year, this is your opportunity to have your voice heard and choose the image that will be emblazoned on the shirt.

Oops... can I do a late entry :roll:
Didn't think it would end so fast....

Your lucky Vlad I sent in a self portrait , I thought I would look good on the front of the hunt T shirt . Not going to tell ya what Dave did with it but he doesn't need any toilet paper for awhile . . lol

Harold

Your lucky Vlad I sent in a self portrait , I thought I would look good on the front of the hunt T shirt . Not going to tell ya what Dave did with it but he doesn't need any toilet paper for awhile . . lol

Harold

Oh that was your entry??

25smileface%20short.png

:spiteful: :rofl:

Okay boys and girls!

I want to thank everyone for submitting great entries, we did the best we could at selecting our top five favorites. After a lot of thought and debate our votes have been finalized!
Watch for the forum member voting poll thread to be started on Saturday.
Again, A big thank you to everyone that submitted an entry, we appreciate it!

Good luck to the top five!

Back
Top Bottom