Pd with ice

Side not on the doorknobs. There aren't Governemt programs here that give stuff away. If you want something you go out and work for it. No free lunch. These guys saw me doing detecting and thought it would be their lottery ticket. Can do it for the next 50 years. They are mostly in their 20s with the odd exception and have jobs equivalent to Wal-Mart greeter . Some are trying to do this as a full-time job:laughing:. ... but at least they didn't turn to crime for a free lunch

In he right hands im sure it could have been found.

Steve, thanx for the frank answer that the target was perhaps not so deep or masked in black minerals, that conventional detectors might not have heard it. But what about the 2nd part of the question ? Ie.: how much iron did you get, as a ratio per conductors, to get that ?

Steve, thanx for the frank answer that the target was perhaps not so deep or masked in black minerals, that conventional detectors might not have heard it. But what about the 2nd part of the question ? Ie.: how much iron did you get, as a ratio per conductors, to get that ?
In total about 400 holes. No silver. The worst beach I've encountered. High tide lone to low tide just full of iron

In total about 400 holes. No silver. The worst beach I've encountered. High tide lone to low tide just full of iron

Ouch. That hurts just reading it. Pulse machines are great for cutting nasty minerals, and get ttteeennsssyy earing studs and chains, etc... But heaven-help-you if you arrive at a nail-ridden beach :crying:

I've seen a few guys show up with beach-pulse machines on our beaches. And ... later ..... you see them sporting standard machines. Doh !

Ouch. That hurts just reading it. Pulse machines are great for cutting nasty minerals, and get ttteeennsssyy earing studs and chains, etc... But heaven-help-you if you arrive at a nail-ridden beach :crying:

I've seen a few guys show up with beach-pulse machines on our beaches. And ... later ..... you see them sporting standard machines. Doh !
I only use pulse machines. Had a gt and it was skipping over a good % of the targets. Lots of odd shaped things here. Had a cz but the coil was too small. Cz5 or similar with a 12" I want to eventually get my hands on

Back
Top Bottom