Bullet Beach Today. INSANE Amount of Targets

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I decided to hit bullet beach today for laughs and giggles. Scoopers hate this place because the 30-06 bullets and the 45 cal bullets go through the scoop. Fine with me. They drop bullets and leave them and a few times they have been right next to a gold ring. Today was no exception. Works GREAT for me while diving. First time I hit it this year. I might revisit it but not sure.

All the waders I have seen here have Excal's and dirty 30's. That works for me also. I will play with my CZ-21.

Three dollars, eyeball finds. Three sunglasses, eyeball finds. The vap was also an eyeball find.

Two 50 cal's, lots of 30 cals and 45 cal bullets. 30 cal rings up as a mid tone. 45 cal rings as a high tone.

Anyway, the best out of all this junk is am old 7.01 gram ring with the numbers 750 embossed on the inside. So 18K. I will take it. Also a very nice sterling ring.

As you can see by the pictures, I fanned a lot today!

For those that are new to seeing my threads. Bullet beach is right outside of Selfridge ANG base. The Jenny's used to target practice out there with Lewis machine guns and Thompson's. This was back in 1917 - 1921. I have two Lewis machine gun magazines and 5 practice bombs from this beach. Not accessible by land.

Last edited:
You aren't kidding that was a lot of targets... congrats on the good stuff! I haven't seen that much brass since I stopped having to do qualifying shoots...

Awesome finds!!!! I find a lot of brass in the woods up from the house. Looks like there was a lot of hunting or target practice going on there back in the day...

:dingding: For the gold! :wow: For ALL those targets! That was a lot!!!

Very Nice chunk of 18k!! I was beginning to wonder if the pictures would come to a end!! Lots of treasure!!

Back
Top Bottom