Best Coin Spill of The Year

Mason B

I actually made this find back in July, but just now got around to posting it. It was found in a small patch of grass right next to a driveway of an old church dating back to the early 1800's. It included 8 Indians, 3 V nickels and 2 early wheaties. From oldest to newest the dates of the Indians are: 1895, 1900, 1902 (2), 1903, 1907 (2), and 1908. The dates of the V nickels are: 1893, 1906, and 1908. Both wheaties are 1911's. Most of the coins have little corrosion from being stacked on top of each other. I will probably be posting my yearly totals soon. Thanks for taking a look, and happy hunting!

Attachments

• July 2019 Coin Spill (Obverse) 1.jpg
    July 2019 Coin Spill (Obverse) 1.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 572
  • July 2019 Coin Spill (Reverse) 1.jpg
    July 2019 Coin Spill (Reverse) 1.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 604
Thats one fantastic coin spill. Congratulations. Thats over a year of IHP's for me.
Good job

Whoa! What a disappointment it would have been to lose all that, back in the day. Nice job recovering it all!

Wow Mason 👀
I would be bouncing off the walls as I pulled each of those out and stuck my pinpointer back in the hole .

Seriously . Had to be one of those unforgettable times a guy can have .
👍
Great post
,Dew

Whoa! What a disappointment it would have been to lose all that, back in the day. Nice job recovering it all!

Would have been a lot of money for someone back in the day, no doubt. Thanks for stopping by, GL & HH!

Wow Mason 👀
I would be bouncing off the walls as I pulled each of those out and stuck my pinpointer back in the hole .

Seriously . Had to be one of those unforgettable times a guy can have .
👍
Great post
,Dew

Couldn't agree with you more. I was ecstatic and couldn't believe the number of coins coming out of the hole. I was wondering when it was going to end lol. Thanks for stopping by, and happy new year!

It looks to me like someone stole the Sunday school money and dropped it on his way home. That was definitely a good day for you. Best of luck to you in this new year!

It looks to me like someone stole the Sunday school money and dropped it on his way home. That was definitely a good day for you. Best of luck to you in this new year!

Definitely a possibility! Don't always need to find silver or gold to have a fantastic hunt. GL to you as well, and HH!

Back
Top Bottom