Old bottle site gives a few more

Pulltabby

Forum Supporter
Went to check a new site where I saw a few chards of glass was empty, but there was a old worked out site near. Dug a few more milk glass and a Singer embossed oil bottle.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1462.jpg
    IMG_1462.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 514
This reminds me of a place near where I grew up that had bottles in what was probably a trash dump a long time ago. I used to shoot the bottles with a .22 back then, maybe 55 years ago.... Will have to go back there and do some digging around and see if I missed any.

Cool. I haven't found any with the tin lids still in decent shape. Nice!

Yes lid is not bad
Nice Bottles !!
thanks
This reminds me of a place near where I grew up that had bottles in what was probably a trash dump a long time ago. I used to shoot the bottles with a .22 back then, maybe 55 years ago.... Will have to go back there and do some digging around and see if I missed any.

Hope you find a few, great for display a bit of history

ps just like coins not hunted out it is often true with bottles.

Cool finds . I have a buddy who is 78 and recently told me about a spot where a old bottle dump is . He say's there are thousands of bottles in it. He also told me it has been covered with dirt now for 15-20 years. I'm going to make a attempt to locate it this year if the snow ever melts

Love them old bottles. I've only found a few.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Cool finds . I have a buddy who is 78 and recently told me about a spot where a old bottle dump is . He say's there are thousands of bottles in it. He also told me it has been covered with dirt now for 15-20 years. I'm going to make a attempt to locate it this year if the snow ever melts

Good luck,some bottles are very collectible.
Love them old bottles. I've only found a few.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Same here like a bit of history is revealed.

Back
Top Bottom