Calling All Treasure Hunters

Hello. I am the founder of the YouTube Channel Treasure Hunters. This is a brand new YouTube channel, and I have great expectations. The reason why I have come to you, is because this Channel is special. Treasure Hunters is going to be one of the first (at least the first I have ever heard) community treasure hunting channels. This will include Gold Prospecting, Metal Detecting, Bottle hunting, anything you can name!

Now to elaborate on the "community channel." This is going to be for all treasure hunters alike. Any treasure hunter can submit their treasure hunting videos, with a short description of their hunt (to be put in the description) and anything else you would like to add before sending it in. All credit will go to the hunter for their video.

I created this channel for a few reasons. I LOVE all kinds of treasure hunting. I can sit and watch it all day. However, having to subscribe and keep checking for updated videos and all can be a bit of a pain. Now users can simply subscribe to one channel! And the best part, the channel will be updated daily! Or how often the video submissions come in. I also like a variety of hunting, in all parts of this world. I believe this channel will be able to provide that content for myself and all treasure hunters alike. Not to mention the bragging rights one will have when they upload their awesome finds!

If anyone would like to submit their video content for the Treasure Hunters community channel, you can simply email your videos to [email protected]

And Subscribe to the channel here! https://www.youtube.com/user/HuntingTreasures

So is this like a partnership program similar to machinima?

And what is the pay?
There is no pay. I am going to keep ads off of the videos for as long as possible. That means I will be making no revenue as well. This is going to be a channel featuring the average (or Elite) treasure hunter.

You realize the moment you monetize your channel and you're making profits off someone's video you're likely to get copyright claims issued with a quickness.

I think your idea is good if Google supported communities like this where individual user channels could join and manage their own videos, but until then I think there might be a little resistance.

Back
Top Bottom