Got my first permission down here !!!!

pescadore

Elite Member
Since moving to the Hill Country I have not been detecting and had given it up for some time now due to health and personal issues. I recently picked up a Tesoro Amigo II to play around with and got my first permission at a nearby sports complex. It is a large complex with several fields and concession stands so should be great for fun clad hunts. While speaking to the director she told me that the complex owned some land that bordered the Guadalupe River and that she would take me down there and show me where it was. This is a big deal for me because that river has been used for recreation for a long time and gets lots of traffic each year. I hope to be able to get one of the new Minelab Equinox detectors sometime in February after they are released and thus giving me a good river machine. I will definitely be getting my YouTube Channel back up and going and hopefully putting some good videos up in the Spring. Thanks for reading because I am very excited about the prospects of this new permission.

Back
Top Bottom