looking good so far

rustynail1

Forum Supporter
The jewler call me today and said the wax casting is ready and wanted me to come in and talk a look so they can move forward and cast it, I'm speaking of the pendent I am having made for my wife out of a diamond earring I had found and some silver rings. I think it's going to turn out just fine and my wife will have her Christmas present finally.The finished product should be complete at the end Jan.
dscn3528editedzu2.jpg

dscn3530editeduf2.jpg

The sunburst is going to be added in along with the five diamonds.

rustynail1 said:
The jewler call me today and said the wax casting is ready and wanted me to come in and talk a look so they can move forward and cast it, I'm speaking of the pendent I am having made for my wife out of a diamond earring I had found and some silver rings. I think it's going to turn out just fine and my wife will have her Christmas present finally.The finished product should be complete at the end Jan.
dscn3528editedzu2.jpg

dscn3530editeduf2.jpg

If your wife doesn't like it............CAN I HAVE IT CUS I LOVE IT:)

What the Doctor say???? You okay?????

Beefcake said:
Pretty cool dude! Is that going to be made from your finds?
........yes the diamonds and little bit of gold is from an earring I found and I gave the jewler almost a half ounce in silver rings I have found in the past.

spittfire said:
rustynail1 said:
dscn3528editedzu2.jpg

dscn3530editeduf2.jpg

.........of course you can :yes:

rustynail1 said:
spittfire said:
rustynail1 said:
dscn3528editedzu2.jpg

dscn3530editeduf2.jpg

.........of course you can :yes:
................. :PDoc said I'll live another day or so he stregthened the any antibotics should be fine in a week or so Thanks everyone for caring tag your it

Glad to hear it Buddy! Don't need to start the new year off incapacitated :lol: Take care Brad!

[size=10pt]TAG YOU'RE IT[/size]

After casting are they going to solder on holding cups for the diamonds ? What is the sun going to be = cast gold ? Should be really nice for her, steve in so az

steve in so az said:
After casting are they going to solder on holding cups for the diamonds ? What is the sun going to be = cast gold ? Should be really nice for her, steve in so az
.yeah I asked about those two things and he said not to worry the sunburst will be there and so will the diamonds, I didn't ask how it was to be done though.

That is a nice design. A thought, a cool design on the Bale to fit with the dragon theme below.

Back
Top Bottom