Pop Tab Re-purposing

5 mile

Forum Supporter
Never know, when the Zombies attack you might need one to catch dinner. :lol:

Attachments

• FKEN5NNGO6VAB33.LARGE.jpg
    FKEN5NNGO6VAB33.LARGE.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 525
Back in the 70's on a nice Spring day, I used to skip school and go down below the Maumee dam when the white bass were running...I'd cut myself a willow switch, find a length of monofiliment, find some pulltabs (beaver tails in those days) and various other gear, and fab up some riverbank spinners!....Man!...cast them out into the spillway! That was fun and you brought back some great memories of my misspent youth!:laughing:

Back in the 70's on a nice Spring day, I used to skip school and go down below the Maumee dam when the white bass were running...I'd cut myself a willow switch, find a length of monofiliment, find some pulltabs (beaver tails in those days) and various other gear, and fab up some riverbank spinners!....Man!...cast them out into the spillway! That was fun and you brought back some great memories of my misspent youth!:laughing:

Yeah, Mud, those white bass runs can be an epic free for all! They run up the creeks out of The Big River in spring

Nice idea. I got some you can have for FREE!!

If it is the same Maumee dam I am thinking of. My 29 year-old son and I still go there in the spring and smack them crazy. Boy there a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom