Moved my AT Pro Iron Audio down to 21 now.

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
I had been running the Iron Audio on my AT Pro at 25, for chains and such, but had a big surprise this weekend. Heard a grunt and VDI of 23 at a tot lot and of course being a tot lot I looked expecting another hairpin. Instead it was a 10k gold earring. I now run my Iron Audio at 21.

Just so you know!

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 250
I had been running the Iron Audio on my AT Pro at 25, for chains and such, but had a big surprise this weekend. Heard a grunt and VDI of 23 at a tot lot and of course being a tot lot I looked expecting another hairpin. Instead it was a 10k gold earring. I now run my Iron Audio at 21.

Just so you know!
Are you saying your Iron Discrimination or Iron Audio setting?

Are you saying your Iron Discrimination or Iron Audio setting?

Iron Audio. I always run full bore no discrimination in tot lots. Dug too many chains in the iron range. The only iron I usually dig is hairpins, tacs or a piece of wire.

Nice score Terry! I remember when I first got my Pro, I had it in ProZero disced at 40 one day, which is basically Iron Audio off...hunting in the water, and a stupid trashy 37 signal bled through my parameters?..made me curious enough to give it a scoop....it turned out to be a 10k 15gr chain! That experience gave me a lot of confidence in the Pro loving Gold!.

Attachments

• May 5 chain ring.jpg
    May 5 chain ring.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 156
Iron Audio. I always run full bore no discrimination in tot lots. Dug too many chains in the iron range. The only iron I usually dig is hairpins, tacs or a piece of wire.

Hmmm. I will try my tot lots with iron audio on and report back later..thanks for the tips guys.

Just so you know!

Does it still detect at 23 out of the ground?

Back
Top Bottom