#@%$^&^

My gosh man that terrible. Hope you get the guys and your stuff back. If not maybe insurance. Sorry for your loss...

Seriously, who steals a metal detector anyway?! Like they're gonna sell it on the corner for drug $. :gunbandanna: Hope you get your stuff back.

that a really bummer for your first post. i just had $$$$$ in tuna gear stole a few weeks ago. local junkies...go bust some heads. chances are you'll find out who is responsible. the trick is to get to them before it's all been sold or traded for smack or meth.

Wow, the really sucks. Sorry to hear that.

I now live in an apartment complex surrounded by lots of windows and maybe behind those windows prying eyes. That is why I never take my detector out of the car until it is dark. I don't want people to see what I am carrying around. And when it is in the back seat it is covered with my coats and other stuff.
Hope your insurance can get everything back for you.

Video security is pretty cheap these days, 4 cameras and DVR in $300 range. The video might not be crystal clear, but gives basic information. I can easily recognize my neighbors, family on mine. Just have the cameras is a good deterrent, you get a break on your insurance as well, home and auto. Big dog helps too... Spend thousands on tools and gear, why not spend a couple hundred to protect your investment...

Advice: Keep a lookout for MDers around town
and check Craigslist every week or so for the item. Unlike
a vehicle he/she can't strip it down and sell parts.

Back
Top Bottom