Big Silver, Big Sterling, And A Big Kidney Stone

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
I’m going to be out for a couple weeks after having surgery this past Friday to remove a kidney stone that was too big to pass. Doctors orders, nothing physical and no work for two weeks. I’m going to go crazy but at least the stupid thing is out of me.

Here are some finds I haven’t got around to posting from two hunts prior to surgery. I found the sterling buckle made by Hickok, sterling spoon, and 3 silver dimes on an after work hunt with my buddy Kurt (happa54). Then got out with my buddies Dan and Steve and found a 1934 Walker and 2 Rosie’s.

These finds takes be to 42 silver coins, 4 pieces of sterling, and 154 wheat pennies for the year. This kidney stone might have slowed me but I’ll be back out there with my buddies soon.

Jason

Attachments

• 29FB3AF1-54B7-4BB3-AD22-0EA43A40D0BF.jpg
    29FB3AF1-54B7-4BB3-AD22-0EA43A40D0BF.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 559
  • AAA57E00-E7D1-4CE3-B5A3-92DFD3F2939B.jpg
    AAA57E00-E7D1-4CE3-B5A3-92DFD3F2939B.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 567
  • DBC44F9F-4A69-4E30-B0E7-9D695DDE3C5B.jpg
    DBC44F9F-4A69-4E30-B0E7-9D695DDE3C5B.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 578
  • DA306E06-26AC-422E-8A03-611E01F28686.jpg
    DA306E06-26AC-422E-8A03-611E01F28686.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 558
Man, you keep socking away the silver like this and maybe you'll drive up the price from lack of supply...:laughing:

Nice work as always Jamflicker! Heal up quick and get back out there! :aok:

WTG Jam, Congratulations ! Hoping you have a speedy recovery so you can get back out there and post us some more finds !!!

Those are some outstanding finds! Sorry to hear your out of action but at least it's out.
Thanks!
Man, you keep socking away the silver like this and maybe you'll drive up the price from lack of supply...:laughing:

Nice work as always Jamflicker! Heal up quick and get back out there! :aok:
Thanks bud!
WTG Jam, Congratulations ! Hoping you have a speedy recovery so you can get back out there and post us some more finds !!!
Thanks Jerr!
Nice Haul, Glad you got the whole spoon, Did you cut it with your shovel or it that the way you found it?
Thanks! The spoon was folded in half and broke while straightening it.

Hope for a very quick recovery Jason. Don't be surprised after 10 days you will be out digging. Congrats on adding to the totals, really love the Buckle. Trapper

Awesome finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Hope for a very quick recovery Jason. Don't be surprised after 10 days you will be out digging. Congrats on adding to the totals, really love the Buckle. Trapper
Thanks Trapper!
Kidney stones... one more of life's curve balls. Feel better soon!
Thanks
pics of the stone? :laughing:
They woke me up from being under to the kidney stone in a vial. That was the last I saw of it.

That's quite a hail of silver and Sterling! Very nice. Take the Dooc's advice. Look forward to your next post...in a few weeks. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats on all of the shiny stuff! Sorry to hear about the kidney stone. I hope you feel better soon so you can get out there and find more goodies!

As usual: Great pix and great play by play. Nice going. Get well soon with the surgery.

Many good finds there, but that's a really nice Walker. Kidney stones are a beetch and I'm sure your much happier now..

WOW! Nice Finds Jam.
Where do you find all these sites to hunt?
Are these permissions or some hardcore research?

Get well soon Jam... :sick:

WOW! Nice Finds Jam.
Where do you find all these sites to hunt?
Are these permissions or some hardcore research?

Get well soon Jam... :sick:
Thanks bud! Research, years of trying places sometimes failing and sometimes success, working with buddy’s, and having a capable detector and knowing the detector really well are keys.

Heres to a quick recovery bud! :cheers: great finds as well! I like those old buckles, they dont show up often,congrats!
Thanks Jeff!
Many good finds there, but that's a really nice Walker. Kidney stones are a beetch and I'm sure your much happier now..
Thanks and yes I am much happier with the bigger out.
As usual: Great pix and great play by play. Nice going. Get well soon with the surgery.
Thanks Tom, I appreciate it.
Entirely too much silver in that first pic! Feel better soon buddy...:grin:
Thanks Kevin
Congrats on all of the shiny stuff! Sorry to hear about the kidney stone. I hope you feel better soon so you can get out there and find more goodies!
Thanks buddy!
Some great finds you dug there.
Thanks
That's quite a hail of silver and Sterling! Very nice. Take the Dooc's advice. Look forward to your next post...in a few weeks. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy! I know you’ve had to do that with the doctors advice in the past. It’s not easy but I am going to do my best.

Back
Top Bottom