One little Indian...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
After not hunting all week because my arm was hurting, I went out last night for a evening water hunt with Swinglow...20 minutes in he calls me over 'cause his Excal died...he now knows that a 10-12 year old battery won't hold a charge for a week:no: After sitting on a rock watching the gear while he went to my house to grab a charged spare battery, we got back to hunting for about 3 hours...this is what I came up with. Almost got the utensil trifecta:lol: notice the smaller spoon still has the lead in it, someone was making fishing weights...
IMG_0026_zps41f7ced4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Best find of the night was a Indian, #13 on the season...
IMG_0027_zps92a849d8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0028_zps1e6f8e8f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] I like the night hunts because there's nobody around to bother you...I'll have to do another one soon, hopefully with better results...thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!

I love IH pennies but it's been years since I found one and it sure wasn't at the beach! That one looks to be in great shape for a beach coin! Congrats and HH!

Good shape

The date is real nice, usually they are warn down, were did you get that one dirt digging with Swinglow, :lol: , it's not eaten up from the salt, Earl

Back
Top Bottom