Craig-blizzard warnings prepair

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
With all that :gettinmoney: your making you might want to upgrade to a :snowtruck: that sits higher of the ground, you might need it :lol:, saw this on the news this morning , we are getting a slushing rain down here in Baltimore, but your area gets slammed with a BLIZZARD WARNING, hope you have a place to put the snow Bro, Make the money ,because towards next week when the weather turns into the 50s you might need a boat to get around in when all that snow melt's :boat: :shock: GOOD LUCK, Earl Woops now snowing here:(:D

Last edited:
With all that :gettinmoney: your making you might want to upgrade to a :snowtruck: that sits higher of the ground, you might need it :lol:, saw this on the news this morning , we are getting a slushing rain down here in Baltimore, but your area gets slammed with a BLIZZARD WARNING, hope you have a place to put the snow Bro, Make the money ,because towards next week when the weather turns into the 50s you might need a boat to get around in when all that snow melt's :boat: :shock: GOOD LUCK, Earl Woops now snowing here:(:D

Hes making so much $ he doesn't know what to do with it. I told him to buy me a GT and he said OK! :p :lol: :laughing:

Last edited:
yep

A thread was posted about a week ago ,a few guy's wanted one, but couldn't find any dealer's that had them, reality has set in Joe , the end of a great machine :roll::(, I checked myself , I can't find any, if you do pm me I might pick up 1 more, but I don't think you will find any, Earl Ps my 10x12 sef for the GT gets delivered today :woohoo:

Lets just hope he does not over work himself :hammerin:

GF told me 3 men around Baltimore had heart attacks and died Thursday from moving snow....

Not here earl... we are supposed to have a dusting 3 to 6 inches... honestly I don't need anymore snow... I am whipped from plowing... I do see a new GT, an Excal and a Coil in my future... just because you can't find one doesn't mean I won't :laughing:

Lets just hope he does not over work himself :hammerin:

GF told me 3 men around Baltimore had heart attacks and died Thursday from moving snow....

I don't get out of my truck for anyone Joe... I don't even carry a shovel so if you were stuck in a snowbank you would have to call someone else :lol:

A thread was posted about a week ago ,a few guy's wanted one, but couldn't find any dealer's that had them, reality has set in Joe , the end of a great machine :roll::(, I checked myself , I can't find any, if you do pm me I might pick up 1 more, but I don't think you will find any, Earl Ps my 10x12 sef for the GT gets delivered today :woohoo:

Why would you need another GT? Do you even detect Earl? I see all these brand new looking scoops and detectors :laughing:

Cfm ct-pi responce

Pi Joe & I were just kidding about a GT , all is good Craig, go make some bread, if your pockets are getting heavy or your money machine breaks down, Both Pi Joe ,and I will help you with the :gettinmoney:

Last edited:
His snow plow business is getting ready to hit the fortune 500, and he's buying all the member's the machine of there choice :yes::money:

If you were any kind of friend Earl :friends:, you would come up and ride shotgun with him. No time for playing though, so leave all your detectors at home. :lol:

You should take that snowplow, and rip a few feet of sand off the beaches in your area while your at it. I know I would. :D

Back
Top Bottom