The Farm-School is Starting to Produce Some Goodies

PennyAtaTime

We had a good 2-3 inches of rain last week in Fargo so I decided to spend some time at the old Farm-School I've been graciously allowed to hunt. I took nearly a month off from that site as the sandy plugs just fell apart when dug.

I'm still learning the Etrac and also the site. I'm finally starting to do some grid hunting instead of wandering aimlessly. (although the aimless method has produced many coins.) Here are some of the better finds for the past week.
(4 Two hour hunts)( Pennies Are All Wheaties From 1911 on

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

1911 D Barber Found Sunday Morning

picture.php
picture.php

Mexico Has Nice Looking Coinage

picture.php

Small Silver Ladies Pocket watch. Should I Break the Glass out so I Can See the Pretty Heart Shaped Bezel With Flowers ? Marked 0.800 Inside Back

picture.php
picture.php

1920's Spirit of Saint Louis Badge

picture.php

What Do You All Think About This Penney? Mint Damage or Environmental Damage?

picture.php

Live Round Need ID on This One

picture.php
picture.php

Boyles Candy Publications Thingy. NEED ID HERE ALSO

picture.php
picture.php

What Do You Suppose These Were For. Reed Type Thingys.

picture.php

All great stuff you found there, I especially like the silver pocketwatch.
Those reeds were from a squeezebox:yes:

excellent finds. The cartridge is a rimfire, but looks too big to be a .22, maybe a .32?

Awesome digs!! Congrats on the lot of them!

You should not brake the glass, it is possible that the "ugly" of the heart face is what broke it to start? Just kidding, good question...

<*)))>{

You have got some nice items there. That penny looks like it may have been shot with a BB gun or pellet rifle. Pocket watch is neat maybe a jeweler could put a new face in it.

Very nice finds. I wish our old schools would give that much. I agree about the penny, I believe its been shot. The reeds are pump organ reeds.

That watch is in great condition. Sandy soils are great for these types of finds....good drainage. Thanks for the excellent pictures!

NebTrac

Back
Top Bottom