Second Half of September

holey smoke

Not in any rush to report this period's finds.

$5.64 in clad, a working LG cell phone (the HTC smart phone is from the prior period. Still drying out. Maybe it will work, too! :roll:), the wrong kind of choker chain (I'm happy for the dog that threw it), a bunch of keys, some nice relics, junk earrings, some deer foot bones I put with a bunch of others in a big glass jar because they look cool that way, and the usual bric-a-brac.

I have high hopes for October. Think I'll start reporting monthly instead of semi-monthly...

Oh, the top half of the quarter stack was from a single pocket spill. The spill that would never end, I thought while I was digging it. But it ended. Probably also ended someone's trip to the laundromat.

066.jpg

It sure looks like you are picking up whats there,,,,,I find alot of small contained areas that hold people and doesn't get scanned much has a bunch of digging to do to weed through it all to get to the gold,,,,,

Holey, these all beach finds or are you dirt fishing now with the clear weather?

Beach finds, mostly in the water although when it is too rough I turn down the sensitivity on my PI machine and hit the dry sand for coins.

I hit the four beaches close to me but mostly stick to the big one you are familiar with. They've all been equally unproductive lately.

Have you hit the water off Marge's? I'm thinking the new boating ordinances the town put in earlier this summer probably killed that beach.

Back
Top Bottom