Nice Spot In The Bank!

AirmetTango

Forum Supporter
This little oasis is part of a larger farm field that I secured permission on:

7746186A-78CA-45BC-9761-D853C041BD59.jpg

With all that kind of equipment laying around, there’s gotta be some good stuff just waiting to be unearthed :cool3: Unfortunately, I think it’ll have to wait until Fall - the grass is way too tall to swing, and I picked more ticks off of me than I wanna think about just taking the picture!!

Yup. Spring-time grasses are too tall to hunt. This is the time for old-town demolition scrape hunting. Since they tend to "break ground" @ the end of rain-season. So as to have a "roof on" before the start of next rain season :)

good luck @ your site !

That looks like a heck of a spot. Of course your going to post all the awesome finds you make.

:thumbsup:

Looks like a sweet spot. Hope you can get to it when the grass and ticks are minimal! Keep us posted.

Good luck. The anticipation of what might be there will play in your mind.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

This little oasis is part of a larger farm field that I secured permission on:

View attachment 442606

With all that kind of equipment laying around, there’s gotta be some good stuff just waiting to be unearthed :cool3: Unfortunately, I think it’ll have to wait until Fall - the grass is way too tall to swing, and I picked more ticks off of me than I wanna think about just taking the picture!!

If you ask nicely and pay for my plane ticket I would be more than happy to search the area for you. I will even show you all my finds before I post them here.so what do you think can I stay with you?

Back
Top Bottom