Getting more serious about detecting

Attachments

• 20190625_195713_resized.jpg
    20190625_195713_resized.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 20190625_195723_resized.jpg
    20190625_195723_resized.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 65
Welcome to the forum. If you can track down a fellow named "Monte" (who lurks on some md'ing forums), he's been md'ing various Utah ghost towns since the 1960s even. Real nice guy !

Nah, don't be fooled. All those large cents, busts, colonial coppers, etc.... are all staged and faked show & tell. The secret has been out for awhile now. It's the same couple of dozen coins that get passed back and forth to each other on the east coast. Look closely , and you'll see that they're all the same coins.

Pretty ingenious when they create the "in-situ" and "live-reveal" type posts & videos. But they're all done on a studio back lot in Florida somewhere.

Trust me: You're better off in Utah, where you can get better odds at the more highly desirable west coast mints: S, D, and CC. :sissyfight:

tom! sounds like you are trying to discourage the "newbie" from
hunting here, (east coast!) you don't actually believe this "horse sh*t",do you?
ehe! heh! he! i told ya before!..get your butt here and see for yourself! the fields await! ..as the asians say!.."it's suuuuup to you!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Welcome. There’s all kinds of info to search for on this forum. And an honest question is always welcomed. Great hobby. You’ll always remember your best finds. They’re yours. You found them. They’re very valuable! Start a treasure box of all your finds and memories. HH

The F2 is a good detector. I have had several and sold them to help someone get started in detecting but I always end up buying another. I have a number of detectors but often use the F2 because it is lighter. I found my third silver of the year with my F2 last week.

Back
Top Bottom