Dirt Fishing Contest!- ended 11-30-08

RelicHound

Forum Supporter
You must have at least 25 post and an avatar photo to enter. you have the choice of entering as either a seasoned vet or a green horn{please indicate which you would like to enter as} 1 green horn will be teamed up with 1 vet,the teams will be decided by a random drawing from each category.

points awarded.

Vets: post 1900 silver dimes/quarters- 5 points
pre 1900- 10 points
silver halves -15 points
silver dollars -20 points
IH cents and Buff nickels -10 points
large cents/half cents-15 points
gold and silver jewelry-15 points

Green horns: post 1900 silver dimes/quarters- 10 points
pre 1900- 15 points
silver halves -20 points
silver dollars -25 points
IH cents and Buff nickels -15 points
large cents/half cents-20 points
clad and pull tabs- 0.5 points
gold and silver jewelry- 25 points
junk jewelry-10 points

how to enter: simply post here and say "sign me up" and say whether you want to join as a green horn or vet.

cost: the cost is $5 per person total of $10 per team the money will go directly to the site.

prizes: prizes will be awarded to the top 3 teams{if we have enough teams to enter that is}

i will donate a brand new lesche digging tool to the green horn of the top team and a nice silver coin to the vet of the top team. more prizes to come im sure.

time: that is still being worked out. we will give this a week or so to see what the intrest is and go from there but it will last no shorter than 3 months. so the more entries the faster we can get this going.

please keep this thread for entries only
any questions feel free to PM me or post them on the "ok heres another one then" thread
no need to pay now either we will settle that at a later date since i have nothing to do with that part i need to see what will work best with the mods and admins. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Everyone who wants to enter please PM a confirmation to me. I will organize the competitors to make this an easy process.

Don't forget, I need to know if you are going to register as a seasoned vet or green horn.

Everyone who wants to enter please PM a confirmation to me. I will organize the competitors to make this an easy process.

Don't forget, I need to know if you are going to register as a seasoned vet or green horn.

Tinky, I thought that was Relichound's job??? Just curious....HH
NC

sign me up Tinky {Vet}

{see folks that simple...dont worry about the fee rite now you can take care of that later}

Sign me up please. Don't care what category, but think Greenhorn is appropriate as I've yet to find any silver coins.

Back
Top Bottom