• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Part 2 Of New Hunt Site From 8/17

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
I decided to go back to the site I detected on Friday 8/17. I started very early today an hunted in a light misty rain. The hunt lasted for about 2 1/2 hours. My Equinox 800 did not disappoint. The total for today was $11.29 in clads and included 4 Lincoln pennies ( not shown ) I am using park 1. The VID on this 800 is pretty much on target with my 600. I came home, took a shower and my wife and I went out for a nice Sunday dinner. As someone said in a previous text, it's like a new site even after I had detected the site before. If it's not raining heavily, I have a site in mind for tomorrow.
Good luck to all and happy hunting.

Attachments

• 8-19.jpg
    8-19.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 267
5 bucks an hour is a pretty darn hard target to hit . I may have done it for a single hour a time or two but to string along those kinds of numbers like you are is not common.
Great hunting report

Looks like you did some nice cherry picking on the Quarters. A very nice clad total for the wise use of you time. Trapper

I have some great sites and little to no competition here where I live. I have learned my machines and paid attention to all the good advice given on this site. Nothing fancy , just hunt slow and hear what my machine is saying. I find mostly clads but I'm enjoying this hobby.

You'll have it paid off in only 65-80 more hunts :laughing:

I could pay it off today if I sold my gold finds but I will wait for gold prices to recover. I also have several hundred in clads that were not cashed in for this year. I'm in no hurry, the clads will be cashed in at the end of the year. I expect to find more clads from now to Dec.31.

I could pay it off today if I sold my gold finds but I will wait for gold prices to recover. I also have several hundred in clads that were not cashed in for this year. I'm in no hurry, the clads will be cashed in at the end of the year. I expect to find more clads from now to Dec.31.

Sorry I was just joking. I say it all the time when I go out detecting "$700 dollars worth of equipment and I found 57 cents, yes go me"

Sorry I was just joking. I say it all the time when I go out detecting "$700 dollars worth of equipment and I found 57 cents, yes go me"

I was not offended at all. I knew you were joking. I love this hobby and I do this for pleasure. The money spent on equipment compared to the enjoyment I get detecting is not an issue with me. Sure it's nice to know the returns pay for the detecting gear. I'm almost 75 and enjoying every minute I get out and also the exercise I get are priceless. GL & HH.

Back
Top Bottom