Automax Precision V4

john77343

What is your view on the automax pinpointer ?

Wanting to purchase a pinpointer and looking for some insite. :?:

I found a used Vibra Probe 460 on E-bay. Sweated bullets until I got it and checked it out. Now I won't hunt without it.

My preference is the Vibraprobe. Water resistant , durable with no switches to break. I sell them for 99.00.

As everyone has said the Vibraprobe is rock solid and with no switches is almost unbreakable. However... I have one for beach and wet hunts and I really like it, but when it comes to a landhunting I've found I prefer my Tinytech probe.

Its pretty solid, turns off when pointed up so you can drop it in your bag between uses and it has a slimmer probe end which I like as well. They are worth checking out.

Sorry can't comment on the automax, I've never had one.

My wife and I both have the older style Auto Max. Some people put down the Auto Max because of its size or that its made in China (whats not these days) but that does not bother us. It serves its purpose as a pinpointer and does it well. I have not used any other pinpointer, but I am sure they too serve their purpose. I personally love the Auto Max and I would not go mding without it. Find someone who has one and see if they would give you a demo. HH Dennis in Idaho

Hi Scott, where can I get more info on the TinyTech probe? thanks!

If i am not mistaken tinytech.com has their own site and has them on clearance for around $35.00(usd). I
used to have one and i enjoyed it the few times i did use it. i intend to buy another one before thay are gone.Hope this helps. If you want a really quality probe SUNRAY makes probes for ACE250'S now at 179.00$

Back
Top Bottom