First dip of the year

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Yesterday and today the temps flirted in the high 80s Water temp cool but tolerable. Off to a good start with a corvette and a f 150.

Found 2 knives and 2 rings. A men's 10k band and a ladies sterling with 4 glassies. The silver was black as coal but cleaned up to look like new.

A fist full of change and the usual lead rounded out the search.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 423
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 375
congrats on your finds i wish it was that warm up here in CT but doesnt stop me from getting into the 38 degree waters thank god for a good :Ddrysuit

:dingding: Congrats on the gold and the "first dip of the year". Aren't you in Sebring, Florida? How could you possibly wait until the end of February? :lol:

Fresh water

Nice Gil... was that a fresh water or saltwater hunt?

Even with the gators circling around. I let Mike take the deep water with his wet suit he looks like a seal. I feel safer and within sprint distance which is 30 feet for this old man.

The East coast beaches where we hunt has been replenished with sand. Not worth the drive. The gulf coast has short tides and sand wise doesn't look much better.

I was over to the Venice area last week and the Nokomis beach was mobbed.
Maybe time for a road trip.

Even with the gators circling around. I let Mike take the deep water with his wet suit he looks like a seal. I feel safer and within sprint distance which is 30 feet for this old man.

The East coast beaches where we hunt has been replenished with sand. Not worth the drive. The gulf coast has short tides and sand wise doesn't look much better.

I was over to the Venice area last week and the Nokomis beach was mobbed.
Maybe time for a road trip.

You should bring some fresh chicken so they eat that instead of you :D

Good finds Gil.... doesn’t look like you need to go any where with those finds. High bank beaches might produce Gil.....but yes the beaches are filling up but all they want to do is enjoy the sun

Back
Top Bottom