Need help seeing other threads

Bajanick

Elite Member
I can log in fine under the new forum but when I want to see posted threads, I have to change the "sorted by and from the" fields and hit the show threads button everytime I want to see any posts. I cleared cookies and all caches. Is there a fix for this?
Thanks.

I can log in fine under the new forum but when I want to see posted threads, I have to change the "sorted by and from the" fields and hit the show threads button everytime I want to see any posts. I cleared cookies and all caches. Is there a fix for this?
Thanks.

If you're looking for new posts, click the "new posts" button in the top bar ... is this what you're looking for? Maybe I'm way off base here ...

For example. When I click on the Research and getting permission subforum, there are no posts, just the stickies, I change the view and hit show threads then I can see the posts/threads.

For example. When I click on the Research and getting permission subforum, there are no posts, just the stickies, I change the view and hit show threads then I can see the posts/threads.

I followed your steps exactly, even to the same topic area, and I think you got more than I did ... I've cleaned up the forum for my settings to show all topics read when I logged in to the new program the first time, so maybe that has something to do with me not seeing all the threads in that topic group. It's got to be a setting somewhere, but I could be missing something. I always read the forum by the new posts. Sorry I couldn't help more ... I'm still experimenting with the new programming myself! :lol:

Go into the "User CP", and click "Edit Options". You need to change the "Default Thread Age Cut Off" setting from "Forum Default" to "Show All Posts", or to the setting that is most appropriate for what you want to see.

Back
Top Bottom