Bugs

bmcouni3

So fishing and crabbing is my priority this time of year. Hope to share some relics soon. Wanted to share this for you summer bushwackers that ask. This stuff here works great to repel mosquitoes and ticks. Harmless to humans unless you're allergic. You can pick it up at Walmart. Works better than OFF and a few others. Won't eat the plastic on you MD either.
a41fc39c6f820550404dc8a1102f9e71.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I'm going to give that a try. Night hunting with a lamp on my head has been pretty bad bug wise.

Not sure what’s going on in Michigan, but we haven’t had a ‘skeeter problem for a couple years now. But, I’m not complaining!

Not sure what’s going on in Michigan, but we haven’t had a ‘skeeter problem for a couple years now. But, I’m not complaining!

I've been thinking the exact same thing last 3 years.. This spring was a short lived, but extreme exception..

<°)))>{

Last edited:
I'd definitely like to hear some opinions on the spray from y'all folks. Also like the trick mentioned above let's hear everyone else's bug tricks. I'm all for new info. Also the mosquitoes and ticks a so thick here on Wilmington island GA they can almost carry you away. This stuff is definitely working for me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom